Monday, September 20, 2010

I have ADD...

Which is evident by the fact that I just started a blog, when what I really just wanted to check my email and prepare for my tour which starts tomorrow! It's normally around midnight when my ADD kicks into full gear, and next thing I know its about 3 or 4am and I'm wide awake. The good news; there's no such thing as a sleeping problem when you have no set time to be awake. The bad news; I have to be awake at 6am tomorrow to pick my friend up from the airport! Anyway, welcome to my blog. This is my first, and I hope you all enjoy updates of my adventures, which I assure you there will be plenty of! I just got back from a trip to Colombia, and I'm now on an east coast tour which starts in Atlanta, and ends in New York City. Once my tour wraps up I'll be in Chicago, Aruba, and Los Angeles (all within a week) So there you have it! Goodnight from North Carolina, and see you tomorrow in Atlanta!


sunset in Zirconia, North Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment